I received my master's degree in social work from NYU Silver School of Social Work in 2014. I have a bachelor's degree in liberal arts (history, education, and art) from Hamilton College. Additional trainings and certifications are listed on the Approach page of the website.
- Interventionist: provided direct care support to child in residential treatment and community settings
- Crisis Stabilization Clinician: provided therapy and case management support to families and children following mental health crisis in an inpatient setting
- Family Counselor: provided in-home family counseling and case management on an intensive basis
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center: worked on the breast cancer service, with clients moving into life after cancer, and with loved ones who had lost someone to cancer
- Greenpoint YMCA Y Scholars Program: provided case management and counseling to at-risk teens through a goal-oriented framework